Logistics Fieldtrip to Poland
The YPL² want to embrace the challenge of the opportunity to establish a community of young talents. One goal on long-term perspective is among others to generate value on an international basis to create greater acceptance and bring national Young Professional networks from different countries together.
After a successful trip to the Kingdom of Denmark in 2017, YPL² and Jong Logistiek Nederland (JLN) decided to further deepen their European cooperation and to organise a second trip this year.
From September 5th – 8th 2018 both organisations will travel to Poland and they cordially invite you to discover together with them Gdansk in the Pomeranian special economic zone and the capital Warsaw. The country, being in the heart of Europe is still one of the most attractive investment destination in Europe. Therefore, we would like to get familiar with its economic, cultural and especially logistics particularities.
Details and reasons to join the fieldtrip
- A group of max 10 participants from both organisations who are willing to discover Gdansk & Warsaw and the logistics specialities over there
- Visit of Deep water terminal Gdansk
- Presentation of the Pomeranian region at Baltic Center for Applied Logistics
- Visit of Start-up Hub Gdansk
- Official reception with Ambassadors and visit of logistics facilities in Warsaw
- Cost estimation for the trip is 230€ per participant for the stay, excluding flights
Check out the attached program and take the opportunity to exchange knowledge with young professionals and seasoned managers from other countries!
Do you want to register (deadline 31th of August, first come first served) or do you have additional questions? Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us via Email.
Your YPL² Team